Friday, June 09, 2006

London Photos

Does exactly what it says on the tin. You'll notice a lack of touristy/landmarky pics as I didn't have my camera the day we saw all that lot, explained previously. The person to blame for that (surprisingly not me) is Carolyn who said she didn't have my camera in her bag. I chose not to believe her as a result of my continuous hanging out with sarcastic twats (niall, lois, you know who you are).

So here are a couple of shots.

Lauren trying to pick up


Carolyn getting her come-uppance



Matt (not me) and Danielle - some more BC-ers


Danielle and Me (in case you forgot what I look like)


Carolyn and Lauren doing their best impression of typical British girls on a night out (although the trott and lois aren't really typical or British or girls)



A new discovery for me - Dean's Court (I think that's what it's called), just round the corner from Covent Garden. It is very chilled and funky, like most of my favourite places in London.



So that's all I have of London. I must leave you now as the time is exactly 4.40pm GMT, meaning the World Cup kicks off in 20 minutes!!! I always forget how incredible this tournament is, creating some of the most significant moments in the sport. This is the test, where those who are all talk and those who actually are the best in the world are shown for who they are. Colin and Edith on Radio 1 have been playing inspirational songs all day long to create the mood, and they did it for me. I've been so pumped all afternoon I had to go for a run (1st one for over a month - knee seems okish) despite the scorching heat we've had this week. Well, to be honest, I've been doing the British thing of absorbing the sun at all costs this week anyway to try and tan up for when I hit Canada for my hollybobs. I'll pick a date soon, don't panic over there.

Right. World Cup. Enjoy it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matty Welsh said...

Just noticed that photo of me...neither of the 2 bottles of Smirnoff Ice in shot are mine and I have witnesses!

3:49 pm  
Blogger Lauren said...

You clearly have that place wrong. It was called Neal's Yard... but nice try :P

And Carolyn and I say props for posting the picture of Danielle's boobs.

Miss you!! Europe isn't quite the same without a posh Welsh sidekick

~Lauren, Carolyn & Danielle

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home