Friday, May 05, 2006

Fo Shizzle

This last 24 hours has taught me quite a lot.

The 20th anniversary of the awful Chernobyl disaster was this week. To uncover some of the fallout, a documentary was shown on TV, called Igor - The Truth Behind Chernobyl. (or something like that) But the name Igor was the focal point, could explain a few things?

Also, Tuesday is apparently National Orgasm Day, originating from Brazil. Will also be my birthday but I'm not sure what the hidden message is there. Any suggestions?

Talking of hidden messages, this is my 51st blog making my previous one the 50th. So what? Yeah I know, but I was quite proud I managed to keep it going that long (no jokes burman), small things & small minds eh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey matty

tomorrow starting at 9pm party at my place...i've invited both adam and dan, and i told adam to bring both warcraft and carolyn, but now im afraid he might forget to bring carolyn...

I can picture Adam going
1. Computer - Check
2. White Rum - check
3. Pepsi - check
4. Ice - check
5. Carolyn - d'oh

I figure we should celebrate ur birthday tomorrow cuz tuesday and the weekend are booked up for me...so buy a ticket and fly down here....

also laura and teri are gonna be there....so there will be quite a few ppl u know when u come by...

Anyways mate, this is a very early happy bday to u....i'll definately have either a bud or a shot of tequilla in your name...

This time next year we'll be milionaries,
I-giggity-no-diggity

11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey matty,

when ur representing wales in the world cup....oh wait...they didnt make it...

that's a shame....

anyway, when ur representing ur team in any competition make sure u have ur "unsaveable zones" covered....

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/05/05/science.football.reut/index.html

I-giggity-no-diggity

12:14 am  
Blogger DJO said...

It's true! We should make tomorrow the offical "Celebrate Matty's Birthday Party in Canada Day."

So be sure to show up Matty...you wouldn't want to miss your own birthday party.

12:17 am  
Blogger Matty Welsh said...

Igor that link doesn't work and Adam would need his headphones as well, to speak to cyber losers whilst playing.

Twathead, long stories, moi? How bout posting a comment, not a novel next time. Loser.

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home