Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Toast to the Bride

Had a lovely conversation with Australia on Sunday evening. I was surprised but chuffed to hear from the Doctah, live and exclusive from Hicksville in Queensland. Obviously I've been counting down the days till I leave for the land down under and have not held back in advertising this on my blog. However, this Sunday gave me even more of a reason to get excited.

Although I am pumped to visit all these spectacular sights and scenery in Australia, a trip I will never forget, the event that does excite me the most is the wedding of Jane and Jeffrey. I make no secret of the fact I am extremely envious of this couple and feel extremely privileged to have been asked to be a groomsman at the wedding. However, I have now been asked to give a toast to the bride on the day which makes me feel even more proud and honoured. And exctied, I must admit that I'm looking forward to making a speech.

But here lies a dilemma. What should I say? I thought by looking over some photos I have of Jane that I would be inspired to complement her on her glowing personality, her maturity or her class. Didn't find anything though.



Maybe I could focus on her looks? I know that Jeffrey thinks Jane has a sexy ass...


Well, at least I have 3 weeks to come up with something nice to say about Jane. Any suggestions would be more than welcome and I'll try not to mention what we all think, that this would be the cuter couple


Or that Doctah J should stick to girls his own age


Eww...sour grapes, ugh

1 Comments:

Blogger DJO said...

HAHAHAHA!

3:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home