Thursday, October 20, 2005

Winter Golf

This is my brother, Gareth.


He has followed a different career path to his older brother. Instead of travelling around pouring people drinks for not much money, he left university straight into a swish poncy job as a civil engineer. I think he plays with sand all day, something like that but has a fancy new company car that takes him to the sandpit and is given a lot of money.

Which brings me to the point of this blog. Normally Gareth spends his money on crappy CDs or surfing stuff, but has recently invested in some new technology for his PS2. Check this out - we are actually playing golf inside using our real swings. I think it's awesome.





Hey Dub & MJ, check out the shorts!

However this is quite energetic and I can't imagine the stereotypical PS2er bothering with all this as they're too fat. We also have some fighting game as well which I don't like but do enjoy actually punching and blocking to play the game.

The thing works by strapping gloves on that are attached to chords to another thing which replicates your movements on the screen depending how your hands are moving with these gloves on. I think that's the technical jargon.

So that's what I've been upto recently in between the gym and soccer. I have a wedding suit to fit into soon enough so have to keep in shape. And not to contradict my last post, I'm no big computer gamer, I still suck at it.

Till next time, Ciao for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger DJO said...

You should tell Gareth that his 'swish' job should be paying him enough to replace that ridiculous little TV. Preferably one that comes in a less gay colour than "white."

11:13 pm  
Blogger M-J said...

I was thinking the same thing about the TV...it's pretty teeny. Maybe with all the money he's making he could buy you some good shorts for Christmas! Hehe.

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home