Monday, October 03, 2005

Updating

It's been a while but here is a little description of my past week.

Have started back at university doing an MSc Masters in Marketing. It's got something to do with learning how to extract money from innocent money unneccesarily. I'm quite good at it as I have a totally evil streak in me. This week was full of induction lectures which we kind of repetitive but now I'm in the learning mode and it seems only the other day I was sitting in lectures although it's been about 18 months since the last time. However, this gap has left quite a thirst for knowledge and I'm very motivated, especially as I only have to turn up monday and thursday afternoons (but thats for now - watch this space!).

I've also got round to redecorating my new room at home which used to be my sisters. The pink carpet is no more and tomorrow so to will be the floral wallpaper. So a day long of stripping awaits. And tomorrow evening I have a gym induction with my brother, Gareth as we've now decided its gonna get too wet outside to go running.

Saturday night was pretty cool. Went out with my brother, Richie, Lois, Cat and Sarah to Cardiff which is always fun. Managed to blag our way past the queue and paying part of Cardiff Uni's student bar as Rich was breaking there. He's pretty good, I have to be fair but I did teach him everything he knows.

This weekend we got to dog-sit my auntie's dog, Holly. She's very cute and the sweetest, most innocent animal you could ever meet. Have a look.





And Mum and Dad bought a new car today, a Ford Galaxy. What are those type of cars called in Canada? I can't remember but I do recall MJ laughing at the fact we call them 'People Carriers' over here. Here's Mum and Dad with their new toy.



Smell ya later!

2 Comments:

Blogger M-J said...

Ohhhh!! You mean a VAN! Hehe.

8:58 pm  
Blogger L said...

sexy dog matty!!

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home