Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tagged

So the Emmj tagged me. I'm not really sure what she expects me to do but I believe I need to describe 5 things about me. I'll give it a go.

1. I am extremely competitive

- I'm still pissed off about conceding two goals in soccer the other day. Although they were taken very well, I could have stopped them if I was at my very best. Still annoys me though and I do not like losing at pool. But I think I keep this to myself and am not a sore loser.

2. I am really bad at computer games

- There is a reason that half-pissed Scotty and Bri could beat me and Dub at FIFA and NHL this year, I am awful at computer games. However, because I am super cool, this is because I hardly play the things.

3. I don't stay in the same place for long periods of time

- The last five years have seen me move from Swansea to Canada back to Swansea back to Canada and now to Barry. Although I do want to return to Canada for an extended period of time soon (ie. next year), after I've been to Australia. Also linked to this is that I've only ever managed to keep one girlfriend for more than three months at a time.

4. My jokes aren't funny although I say they are

- Several times I have tried to tell a joke to my friends that they heard five minutes earlier from my Dad who'd originally told me. That's sad. Any good ones I hear I tend to forget very quickly. Apart from: What do you call a black man flying a plane? A pilot, you racist.

5. I like being in control

- Because of my competitive nature I like being able to get on with things on my own so I can strive to be the best. It doesn't come easy to be looked down upon (bit of arrogance as well there). In my current job, one of my bosses is a total control freak and has her head shoved so far up her arse it's coming out of her throat again. We have to do things his/her way (trying to avoid getting in touble) or no way. So I'm now looking for another job, one that stimulates and challenges me.

On another Note:

I noticed the other day a girl walking in front of me making a big effort to pull her jeans up and top down so I couldn't look down her crack from behind. Not that I was though, not very attractive to me you see. But I thought to myself if she doesn't want people staring at her, why wear a skimpy top and low-cut jeans without a belt? I'm honestly not defending people perving on strangers but questionning if someone is flaunting something they don't want seen why flaunt it in the first place?

See yas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home