Saturday, August 19, 2006

Niall is a Twat

This is Niall:


Now I apologise that this petty bitch has been a while in coming but I feel it necessary. I lived with Niall for two years in Swansea and had to put up with him being a dickhead 24 hours a day. Seriously, 24 hours a day. I had to put up with him stomping up the stairs and cranking his music up most sunday nights after he'd had a bad night out on top of his singing/fussing over light switches being the right way up/whinging when I'd hide his stuff. He was a nightmare to live with, a complete nob.

And he hasn't learnt! Last week nob-head flew to new york to see christina aguilera. So what did he do, uhm not realise he didn't know Lois' address where he's staying. So at 6.30 in the morning Niall thinks its a convenient time to call me for the address. Of course my phone is left where my Grandma was staying so woke her up and I don't have Lois' address either. So this meant Catrin had to be woken up to help this twat out.

Now I let this one go seeing as I am quite a mellow soul. But not twice! Stop texting me at stupid a clock in the morning with perverted messages - that goes for Queen Twat Burman and Whisky Dan O'Not so Irish.

LEAVE ME ALONE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 12am AND 9am AND THINK OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE!!!

I would now like to make it publicly known I am not visiting Niall next week (I'm in Dublin Tuesday to Saturday), I am visiting Ciara. She is my best Irish friend now (you're not Irish Dan) and if Niall happens to be there to, well I will only acknowledge you by beating you in chess again. Sorry, I mean kicking your ass in chess again. Twat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my defence, matt is a much bigger twat than i am (so much so, that his name even RHYMES with the word - matt the twat, as he is known in welsh social circles)


i rest my case...

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home