Monday, July 31, 2006

Campino

So we returned to Fundy. Well, like a week and a half ago but Lois has been soooo busy back in new york, she couldn't post any photos for me to steal off her till now. Actually, I only took one photo on my trip to Canada and that was of the Isle of Wight on the plane home as I could see the whole island beautifully as the sun rose. Nice.

Anyway, Fundy. Didn't see any gerbils again this time, or any Pokemon characters either. However, what we did see was the rain. And the wind. And some more rain. And some mist. And a $30 Walmart tent holding up better than Laura's old one and Monica's super-tent put together. Is there anything Walmart cannot do? Yeah! Sell me some cheap waterproofing spray (but that's an entire series of blogs on its own so I'll leave it for now).

No, camping was great. Eventually, bloody Nova Scotia weather. We had fun, it's the people that make anything in life. For example, it's only just dawned on me now that I actually lost in Botchie (sp) Ball for the first time in my life, I was so enthralled that after 24 (ish) 'ends' Cole had failed to score but one point. And you know what he gets like. Kinda like when he introduces 'tips,' a frizbee game to the group and then proceeds to have his ass kicked. Twice. Without reply.

At this point, perhaps some pictures will fill you in a little more, or rekindle those memories just a tad. Well, let's see....

Woman = Cooking


Monica = Cooking for Herself. Just Herself.


Me = Carrying a heavy bag of booze.
Heavy bag of booze = Lois' supplies. Just Lois' supplies.


Dan, Brett & I = Men
Men = Put up the Tarp
Lois = Guard her own drink.


Laura = Wwwwwwwwooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And of course,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matty Welsh said...

Yeah don't come here if you're looking for money mr anonymous. I don't give anything to anyone. Twat.

1:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i intrigued by miss lois?....

i think i am!!

bring on the swim suit section!!!

2:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home