Friday, April 14, 2006

Immortality

Now, have a pen and paper ready to write this lot down. I have been shown the ultimate, perfect, most successful pulling technique. You, like me, could become irresistable to women, well apart from Dan perhaps.

In fact, all you need is a pen and paper, but also relatively good looks and the ability to dance. Here's what you do:

Take one sticky heart-shaped pink post-it note. (see below)


Take one ball point pen or biro. (see below)


Now, write an amusing and not too pushy message using said pen onto said post-it note. Previous examples include "you're pretty," "I like your bracelet" and "my friend in the blue top likes you."

Take said message and stick it onto the ARM, that's ARM of the target, I mean girl and walk away but not too far. Either her or her friends will read the note, laugh and put it onto her breast (every girl, every time). You have now broken the ice, can ask for a dance or smile or whatever, but most likely SHE will come over to YOU to talk about the imaginitive and original move you have just made. And that's where you turn on the charm. Unfortunately Dub, I can't teach you this next bit, you're on your own son.

And that's the trick. My friends and I had a 3 out of 3 success rate last night in Cardiff. I say success, I mean the girls came over to chat but we weren't interested, they were just showing me this new technique they worked on holiday, for a laugh. Don't get me wrong, I thought girls wouldn't like it as it seems too rehearsed (and don't do it to more than one girl in the same group!) but if you're not too serious or slimy, it's effective.

Now, you have probably until the rest of the day before I have bought all the pink heart-shaped post-it notes Staples has, act quickly.

PS. there's a drink for the first person to go out with Cole and put a note on a guy saying Cole likes him! Good hunting!

1 Comments:

Blogger M-J said...

That's hilarious, and I bet it does work! Very cute Matty. Also, very sly.

10:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home