Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cash in Hand

I must send my congratulations to Whisky Dan for his recent bouts of good news. First, it is great to hear that he and Laura are getting their own Vlog site together. Aww, that is such a huge step in a relationship and shows unbelievable signs of commitment that I'm sure I could never display.

And secondly, I hear Dan has been asked to give his services as official photographer for two weddings. Well, I can assure the happy couples that Dan is a complete geek when it comes to photography, no-one can compete with his levels of nerdishness for cameras. But it is a great little thing to have on the side, I seriously would love to have someone pay me to do something I really enjoy doing like he does. And it means he will not have any excuses to go out for a few beers once I get back to Nova Scotia.

Anyway, as a kind of inspiration or gauntlet (depends if you followed my advice on being pessimistic), here are some photos I received this past week. They are the official snaps from Doctah's and Jane's wedding down under.




In total, I was sent 393 photos from the day, and they are amazing despite most of them being staged. I must apologise to the Bigelows for personally not looking or not smiling in most of the photos I was in. The reason was that the photographer was snapping a hundred photos a second and most people decided to try and look as beautiful as possible in every one. However, me, being a celebrity, decided to do what I always do walking down the high street and ignored the cameras as much as possible, assuming the ones I did bother with would look alright. I think my ploy worked and there were some nice ones. But seriously, how incredible do these shots look? It just reminds me of what an unbelievably perfect day their wedding was and makes me all nostalgic, wanting to go back again.

This is my favourite, it's like a model shot but they are a cute couple.

2 Comments:

Blogger DJO said...

Aww...They're cute!

1:15 am  
Blogger Laura said...

Those are GORGEOUS pictures! Wow...

And you look mighty fine in that second one, Matty! ;)

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home