Friday, February 17, 2006

Olympic Dreams



Now I could never pretend to harbour dreams to become a professional snowboarder, having only participated on a handful of occasions. In fact, I'm not even in Dub and MJ's league and that's pretty bad. However, having seen the new craze of Snowboard Cross, I wanna go! That sport looks really cool and it makes me want to escape the wind and rain here in Wales and head to the slopes. The fact you can jump and race at the same time looks to have quite an adrenalin rush. I need to do some more snowboarding when I get back to Canada.

4 Comments:

Blogger M-J said...

It does look fun doesn't it! I played around in the Martock boardercross, which isn't too impressive, but it was still fun! When you move back to Canada you should come out here and visit us and we'll snowboard in the Rockies!

5:15 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

You're awful... and so is MJ. Stupid Rockies, and stupid snowboarding! (All this angst is coming from the fact that I am DYING to do some sort of winter sport, be it skiing, or (learning to, which I was promise by someone ages ago, but I doubt that will happen) snowboarding, or skating, or even friggen sliding!

But it's like spring!

I'm going to go pout for a bit.

8:06 pm  
Blogger M-J said...

You should come too Laura! It can be your spring break trip!

10:38 pm  
Blogger Matty Welsh said...

Hey that sounds like a good idea Emmj!

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home