Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Don't Look MJ - There are Koalas Here

So I'm finally getting round to posting some more Australian photos. I'm just lazy, which is why I'm doing it slowly. But here are some of my favourites from Taronga Zoo in Sydney (with the best view ever) and Australia Zoo in Brisbane, which is the one owned by Steve Irwin off-of tele.









I love this one as it shows how the Savanna outback cannot be taken legitimately with one of the most famous sights of Western civilisation right behind it.



And here are a couple from when we visited the Sydney Aquarium.





This is another of my favourites as it shows the fascination mankind (sometimes) has with nature. Although I must admit, it is a Whisky Dan shot.



PS. Haven't reported on anything new from Wales because nothing new has happened here yet. Have had a couple of games of football, lost so won't mention them, a couple of good nights out in Cardiff but difficult to describe. Oh and I went to a Wedding Fayre with Catrin - we're getting married on September 30th at the Gatehouse in Cardiff Bay! That would be exciting if our little charade wasn't a research exercise. And my Masters is still cool but I wanna finish it quick to get out into the real world (Canada) and earn some cash. TTYL

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You should see that last picture on Dan's wall. It is so beautiful.

Glad you had fun!! I love the koala pictures! I'm pretty jealous!

3:11 pm  
Blogger M-J said...

Awww, the koala's so much cuter than you, equally hairy though. Hehe...I really wish I could've been there. Love ya!

7:40 pm  
Blogger DJO said...

did you get to wrestle a croc? Cuz that would have been fun.

1:31 pm  
Blogger Matty Welsh said...

nah, that would have been classed as cruelty to animals when i kicked its ass. hi emmj!! hows the marriage going?

2:25 pm  
Blogger M-J said...

It's great...we eat a McDonald's breakfast once a week now. Haha

3:39 am  
Blogger Laura said...

HA!!!!

McMarry.....

I'm not sure if that'll get old.

You know, Dan sometimes tries to pull that line a time or two, but it will never be as classically done as Dub did it!

4:48 am  
Blogger M-J said...

Haha...of course not! Things like that are really only good once...maybe you should find another restaurant...maybe you could do something when roll up the rim time comes around. Hehe

5:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home