Friday, January 20, 2006

Regrets

I tell you two things that have really pissed me off for not doing in Australia and I think I need to go back to do them.

1. Watch the water flow the other way in the toilet. After all, that is the one reason the Simpsons went there.

2. Have a photo taken by the Harbour Bridge or some landmark holding a sign saying "Cole Hobson takes it up the Ass." I think we should all start doing this, coming up with new and funky places to have our photos taken with such a sign. Anyone fancy a challenge?

4 Comments:

Blogger DJO said...

1. I paid close attention to this. Truth is, their toilets don't have enough water for the flush to spin. It just kinda gets sucked straight down.

2. Darn it! Darn it! Darn it!

6:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an original idea for a challenge Matty.

In other news, my Mom was like legitametly appaled/disgusted/offended when she saw that sign. Like, to the point of questioning what kind of people would do something like that, and whether or not they are actually my friends.

Kind of a humurous aside ... Just thought I'd let you know that it's repulsive to the 50+ year old female bracket.

-Cole

12:00 am  
Blogger M-J said...

I am up for this challenge!

7:42 pm  
Blogger Matty Welsh said...

yeah lets do it. why is cole's mum so worried, not like we pretend to be his friends is it now?

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home