Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dub & MJ 1 - Matty 1?

I had the good fortune and fantastic pleasure of attending the Wales v Scotland 6 Nations Rugby this afternoon. One of the best things about Cardiff's fancy Millenium Stadium is that it is right in the middle of the city and I will never ever get tired of walking round Cardiff on a match day, with all the pump and excitement rugby brings to my country. And today, despite the cold and the wind, it also brought thousands of Scottish men wearing their national dress - skirts.

Brilliant game, wonderful atmosphere. I had goose bumps right from the beginning, when they brought out the choir and the opera singers to sing the anthem. I have been lucky enough to see Wales many times (never before as grand slam champions tho!) but still find it an overwhelming experience each time. And they played really well, great performance by every player, winning 28-18.

However, the most important part of this afternoon was that I contributed to our international mission to spread the word about Cole Hobson. Following the lead of dear MJ, I have tried to warn people of said Cole. Here are my attempts:




You have been warned!

PS. Dan, I missed the 3rd try as I was reading a text off you! Thanks Bud!

2 Comments:

Blogger M-J said...

Haha...I like that you did it at a huge event! You should've used a GIGANTIC sign though. Good effort though. :P

12:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you photoshopped that picture of yourself into a picture of the game, valiant effort Matty, but I'm afraid that the world still needs larger signs to know about the menace at large in N.S.

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home