Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still here

Oh blogging, yeah forgot about that. It seems to have been so long since I last posted all kinds of things have been going on. Doctah J posted for one, telling us of the incredible adventures his job throws up and how he's heading for Sydney for four weeks. Nice place to be at Christmas, I know his wife likes to spend Christmas Eve out and about with handsome strangers in a see-through dress, which is not the worst experience in the world.


And Whisky Dan also got off his pooper to upload photos from halloween. Here's one - note Cole thought he was too cool to get a proper costume and decided a cross-dressing jackass would be the better idea. Idiot.


Speaking of Dan getting round to things, he decided to play around with our internet and put a password protection on it. As a result, it is much much slower, although we do advertise to our neighbours that 'Cole Hobson shaves his balls' as there really weren't any other options to name our wireless connection.

But less of those losers, what about me you ask? Well I'm still working lunchtimes at a Philipino restaurant downtown which is crappy enough but it pays the bills. However, I do have a new job starting soon at a brand new fancy-shmancy restaurant in Halifax. It's called Mosaic and will serve expensive food in the evenings before becoming a cocktail bar later on in the night. Hopefully, I'll get some good cash from it but I have to work hard. Last night, they took the staff wine tasting, as we have nearly forty wines to learn about and recommend. I'm quite excited about this place, it'll be fun. I say now!

Also, I have managed to maintain a relatively healthy, considerably serious relationship with a single member of the opposite sex. I say serious, as it's lasted over a month now and she still finds my jokes funny! Her name is Gameshow and has been getting on very well with Laura. One of the main advantages of Gameshow and Laura getting on are that Dan and I can get rid of them quite easily and have some quality ping-pong time without interruption.

In fact, not only am I still going out with a girl but so is Igor. What the hell is that about? And he's got a proper engineering job starting Monday. Congratulations again but why is everyone growing up and getting things together? I blame global warming.

I'm sure there's much more to tell you but I can't think of it off the top of my head. Congratulations to Rizzo and Rachael back home, for the birth of young Ashton. Wow, more people sorting their lives out. Maybe there's a hidden message in all this, but I ain't gonna look for it, I don't wanna know. Life is good, life is fun. I'm gonna stick with what I've got. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home