Thursday, November 02, 2006

Waiting.........

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a belated happy halloween. I planned to use this post to describe Double W's Halloween Ping Pong Palooza (or whatever mine and Dan's party was called), using the photos taken that night. However, I had no batteries for my camera and so I'm waiting for Dan to upload the ones he took and I can steal them.

Hopefully Dan will get off his arse soon, stop picking his nose and send me those photos so I can show you them. I guess that'll be by Christmas or the next time Doctah J updates his blog, whichever comes first!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matty Welsh said...

piss off anonymous

Anyway, I'd just like to apologise to Whisky Dan for criticising his time management today.

It turns out said room-mate has hurt his nail after it got hit by a ping-pong ball during a rally this afternoon.

Whilst I would usually crow over hurting a person in this way, I do feel bad as this is obviously quite a serious injury and I understand if it stops him using his computer to edit photos.

2:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home