Thursday, September 28, 2006

Being Smug

Just a quick post to those who claim I am a lazy student. This is me this morning just about to deliver my dissertation to uni.


No, it didn't reach two volumes, I had to submit two copies. However, each one is 303 pages long, mainly statistics but still over 100 pages of text, around 23,500 words. Hopefully I'll get a good mark for it, we'll see on November 19th I think it is. But as Cat's mum said this morning, "it looks good, but I don't know, it could be crap." So I'll have to wait a while. I just wanted to point out I haven't been sitting on my arse all summer long though!

Oh and before I forget, I received an email yesterday. It was the monthly newsletter (although I've never noticed previous editions) from the Revesby Workers Club. If you've never heard of this place, I feel for you, you've missed out. If you know of this place, I feel with you, I miss it incredibly too. I guess the silver lining of this situation is that today is one day less than yesterday I have to wait until I visit the Workers again. Anyone else coming?

Oh, finally to those in Nova Scotia. See you tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger DJO said...

aww...man!

I miss the Workers!

4:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee!

She's a funny one is my mama!
Glad you're laughing Ms Lois.

And Matt, I am so proud!

Love you both lots xx

1:33 am  
Blogger Laura said...

He's not working. He's sitting around in Halifax with his laptop on his lap and the TV on and I have no idea why a blog hasn't come out of it!

He DID lose completely at poker. Maybe that should be a blog entry Matty, how you were the first out and beaten by Igor and two women (and Dan)?

11:33 am  
Blogger Doctah J said...

Yeah, this year it's my turn to spend Christmas Eve getting pissed at the Workers with my wife. So no see-through dresses for you this year buddy.

9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home