Monday, August 22, 2005

Reminiscing

Wow, been back in Wales three days and already haven't jad a moments peace. I think I'll it until leave the next blog to update you with all things Welsh. This one is gonna focus on the amazing year I had in Canada, I feel very 'home' sick right now, I promise you.

So these are some of my favourite moments of the last twelve months. They are not in any order and I am sure I have forgotten many. Please mention what I have left out and let me know your memories of these momentus occasions:

Jeffrey's Bachelor Party
- One of the best nights out ever, after months of planning!
Meeting Amanda and Jane
- I love you both
Camping in Fundy, New Brunswick
- Igor thought the rabbit holes were caused by GERBILS
Cole Hobson takes it up the ASS
- Nuff said
Double Blind Dating
- Scavenger hunting -> don't blink, Igor!
Texas Hold 'Em
- Finally overcoming Greg Smith's unbeaten record, before Snowball
Dan's Surprise Party (we suck at yelling surprise)
- 2 for 2 on centuries, unlike some Daniel
Canadian Tire Commercials
- Laughing at Ned Flanders, unlike that annoying Subway guy
Gambling
- Anyone else had 4 consecutive Blackjacks?
A Bit of Welsh in Nova Scotia
- Having Lois & Sarah here -> "Here comes the Tart!"
Dating Games
- Different names for different girls according to days of the week
- Requiring answer machines to work out ladies' names
Translations
- My own personal dictionary on the wall
Joe's Food Emporium
- The only job where I have enjoyed going to work
- Younker's breasts
Family Feud
- Admit it Dub & MJ, you love it
Halifax Nightlife
- Twins Igor, twins!

Till the next time when I'll hopefully have broadband, take care.

Matty.

7 Comments:

Blogger M-J said...

What about walking to Carolyn's in the middle of that blizzard with snow up to our armpits? And the tennis matches, and wearing pedophile shorts or tearaway shorts every day?

10:12 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

I must say, Camping was an awesome time! The hiking, watching you boys get under that waterfall, golfing, campfires, and tree hugging!

Miss you already, I really hope that the time is Wales is going well!!

11:03 am  
Blogger DJO said...

I wish you'd just give in and book a flight back to Hali. We sure did have some awesome times!

7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The year isn't over yet, there will lots more to reminisce about when you get your hairless butt down here down under.

2:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left out the great pumpkin caper
"The FEDS!"

12:14 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

Way to not tell us how life is going in Welshland at all!

12:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what i was thinking matty. It's a shame we never played texas hold-em when we were all in tower. Imagine the line-up at the table every saturday night. You, Dan, Adam, Cole, Dub, Jeff, T, me...who else am i missing, oh Rusty and we definately wouldnt let Burnholtz play, cuz he's jewish and they are real good with money. Lol....
I also thought bout T playing, and you would easily win his money cuz you'd know that if he has a strong hand he's holding onto his cards and not his balls.
In any case, just a thought. Matty buddy ur definately missed here in Hali, and im kinda saddened that we wont be drinking pina coladas on the beach in australia. But im sure we'll do it some other time.
Peace to you all,
I-giggity-giggity

P.S. Serbia and Montenegro wins it all in Germany! Cant wait.

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home