Monday, April 23, 2007

Cue the bad Brando impressions

So I have some fantastic news. Last night I was asked by my good friends Richie and Arlene to be a Godfather when their little bump arrives in two weeks.

Now they plan to bring up the little one in Australia in a couple of months and hold the Christening there but understand that I can't afford a trip there at the moment and aren't concerned about that one bit. That's a relief as I'm so proud and flattered right now for them asking me and of course I didn't need any time to think about accepting this wonderful gesture. Though when I told Igor, he responded with "I wouldn't even trust you with my pizza." Fair enough.

Now all I need to know is where I can find a horse's head.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw that's great news!
Congratulations my lovely. Welcome to the Godparents club! Come on in the water's lovely!
My little Godson just turned 1 last week so I sent him a few cute things and it felt good! I am hoping to visit him soon but he's only in Belfast - not as far as Oz!
Anyhoo, see you in 3 ish weeks. Yay! Love Cat xx

10:55 pm  
Blogger DJO said...

I keep wondering if that little Bambino has been born yet. I haven't heard a word.

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home