Thursday, January 25, 2007

Priorities

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well, that's a theory my mum has always used on my dad. I, on the other hand, am obsessed with sport. Just look how nothing can distract me from the football, not even the fairer sex.


Also, I have a question. Why is there always money behind a couch? I thought it was a myth but when our couch got moved today so the carpenter could move our new bathroom cabinet in, we discovered several cotton buds, a pen, a mobile phone and over $3 in change. Which I have deposited into my wallet to stay there a long, long time. Perhaps I have found a new source of income?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

New Source of income.... You could start visiting people and doing couch inspections? I bet you could make up little cards and everything... tell them it is a free inpections but forget to mention that you get to keep what you find. Could be very profitable!! :P

6:52 am  
Blogger M-J said...

Haha! A cell phone?

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home