Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Is she?

Seriously, what's up with Paula Abdul? Some people believe her to be cracked up or something and yeah, I think something's up. I mean, she's so trippy when doing the auditions and then misses the next day as she's 'ill.' Or under the table as Joni suggested.

But it all makes American Idol even more entertaining. I hadn't watched it in years and years and had forgotten how funny it can be. See I'm sick of all the reality TV shows back home but they don't have those American wackos on. And these people put Simon Cowell in the worst mood anyone with that much tan could be in. And that cracks me up more.

Ok, commercials are nearly over - gotta get back to the tele!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matty Welsh said...

Ok apparently American Idol is a two hour show tonight. It's about an hour and ten minutes in and I'm bored of it and I remember only the early editions are any good, bah.

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home